43204Re: Cannot Write to Disk message

    May 2, 2011
      Do you use Windows update? is your system up to date? It can be a chore but often there will be tweaks available from the PC support site. I would be sure your hard disc drivers and your BIOS are both up to date.

      Have you loaded any file assist software, auto backup routines, indexing, anything that might be getting in the way?

      If you post your PC's make and model and the hard drive make and model
      we can browse a bit more. It's a bit needle in a haystack right now. It seems to happen to folks but often it is very old OS and systems that are being discussed.