42534Re: Serial Port Read

  • Sam
    Feb 9, 2011
      I believe ntport and zntport are for parallel port access only, and for that purpose the ancient versions that come with LB are a disaster, so do not use them under any circumstances.

      If you actually have parallel port accesses (INP() and OUT) in addition to serial port accesses, those DLLs may be the problem, since they seem to trash part of LB's memory. If you don't access the parallel port, I'm not sure what the problem is.

      Sam W.