4153LB3 examples

  • carlgundel
    Apr 1, 2002
      Since I'm in the process of wrapping up LB3, I'm open to the idea of
      including some short programs (3 pages or less) written by the
      community which demonstrate some important ideas or techniques, or
      which are fun or interesting. Feel free to recommend anyone's work
      that you think would make a great example. I will not including
      anyone's example without their permission, of course, and the author
      of the work can put their name in the example if they so desire. I
      reserve the right to edit for neatness or to fix bugs or make
      enhancements.

      Thanks!

      -Carl