40935Re: fs_08.bas rod the link

  • rod_bird001
    Jun 3, 2010
      Download the .zip and unzip it as it comes keeping the folder structure intact. If you are using Vista RIGHT click on the bmp files and ensure that they have not been locked by Vista. In the General tab there will be text stating the file has been locked for security reasons, if this is so click the option to unlock the file.

      It is not a text based flight sim it is a full feature wire frame flight sim with working graphical instrumentation.