      From: John Fisher <mr.john.f@...>
      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, April 4, 2010 4:22:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [libertybasic] Re: plot using EXCEL

      Hi Kurt,
      You might like to look at one of my web pages at
      http://www.diga me.uk/graphics2. lsn
      Save the fille; double click to load the lesson into LB. Items with +
      signs need double-clicking to read subsections.
      One of the files needs http://www.diga me.uk/bg2. bmp, but the rest
      should run.
      The lessons get more and more complicated- don't expect to understand
      more than the first few.
      John