39489Re: [libertybasic] Re: Transfer data from LB program to web page text box

  • Robert Lawson
    Nov 1, 2009
      hehe, yes, I blame BASIC for my lack of understanding of syntax when it
      comes toother languages, all fun and games hu?

      WTG for getting there that quickly, took me days, and way too many web
      pages as I remember it.

      Did you check out their AJAX scripts too? They are worth looking at if ever
      you ever wish to complicate matters further lol.

      2009/11/1 Lorne Russell <lorneokb@...>

      > Well after several exasperating hours I finally figured it out. I had to
      >
      > label my webpage with the extension .php
      > then extract the serial number with <?php $serial=$_GET["serial] ?>
      > then insert the serial number in the textbox with value=<?php echo
      > $serial;?>
      >
      > Lorne

      Mick (Torpidai)