      From: Lorne Russell
      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 9:01 AM
      Subject: Re: Transfer data from LB program to web page text box

      Well I figured out how to encode the data in the URL by just adding it at the end of the url preceded by a ? for example

      www.libertbybasic.com?serial=12345-67890

      Now I need to know how the webpage can extract that data and put it in the textbox for me.

      Also trying to find a script that forces the user to enter their email address twice and then the web page checks both are identical before processing the form.

      I'm not very knowledgeable about HTML stuff - any help would be appreciated.

      Lorne Russell