39486Re: Transfer data from LB program to web page text box

  • torpidai
    Nov 1, 2009
      Lorne,

      For that, HTML is no good to you, HTML, is, as it's name suggests, just "Mark-up", for what you need, I'd suggest looking into Php with database of your preference, many free hosts offer SQL:)

      There are other ways of course, but php is the way I'd go, and sorry I can't offer you any code, it's been years since I did similar for my secondlife.

      regards

      Mick (Torpidai)