38579RE: [libertybasic] SINE WAVE

  • Henrik
    Jul 1, 2009
      Could we change the line:
      ‘print #m , "line 0 0 0 500 "
      In the following code by something eles please

      The code

      nomainwin

      WindowWidth = 400
      WindowHeight = WindowWidth

      UpperLeftX = (DisplayWidth- WindowWidth) /2
      UpperLeftY = (DisplayHeight- WindowHeight) /2

      open "Graph Plotting" for graphics_nsb as #m
      '#m "trapclose [quit]"
      #m "down"
      #m "color black"    'color of the Coordinates

      #m "size 5"         'Size of the Coordinates

      #m "home"

      #m "posxy CenterX CenterY"

      #m "line 0 "; CenterY; " "; CenterX * 2; " "; CenterY   'the line of X axis
      '#m "line "; CenterX; " 0 "; CenterX; " "; CenterY * 2   'the line of Y axis

      print #m , "line 0 0 0 500 "

      #m "flush"
      wait

      close #m