37784RE: [libertybasic] Locking Windows on the Screen

    Mar 1, 2009

      > Is there a way to lock one or more windows on a screen to make them
      > remain on the screen regardless of which window has been
      > selected with
      > the cursor?
      >
      > I use a full screen window as a white background for the
      > other windows
      > I have open. If I click outside one of these windows onto the
      > background screen, then the other windows disappear from the screen.
      > How can I keep windows on the screen and only have them removed when
      > they are specifically closed by the program or by pressing the close
      > (X) button on the title bar?.
      >
      > I'm sure this is documented somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

      You can add the top-most window style for them:

      stylebits #window, 0, 0, _WS_EX_TOPMOST, 0

      Please read the help file topic about stylebits and visit the stylebits corner at http://lbpe.wikispaces.com/
      This will enable you to understand what is going on and not only use a foreign piece of code.