36912RE: [libertybasic] MOD

    Oct 9, 2008

      > Just to satisfy my curiosity, Bill, can you telll me the
      > edition and page number where you found that? It's only been
      > eight months since I got the Liberty 4 version.

      Liberty BASIC 4.03 Help File:

      1) Contents => What's New => What's new in LB 4.02
      2) Contents => Language Syntax and Usage =>
      Mathematics => Mathematics => "See also" at the bottom
      3) Contents => Language Syntax and Usage =>
      Mathematics => Mathematical Operations
      4) Contents => Command Reference => Command Reference L-M
      5) Index => type in mod
      6) Search => type in mod

      You can find it in the release notes too.