36904Re: [libertybasic] MOD

  • Gary Passmore
    Oct 9, 2008
      I know what it is. I didn't know LB had it. I searched both the help files from LB 4.03 (w/Assist) and the PDF doc I have to use on this Vista machine.. "Mod" never came up. Of course it only takes a few characters to code it "from scratch," but that does fall under the category of "Inventing the Wheel Again."
      Just to satisfy my curiosity, Bill, can you telll me the edition and page number where you found that? It's only been eight months since I got the Liberty 4 version.
      I'd like be just a "bit" smarter.
      Gary, languishing in GaRPMorE's world.