34093Re: I also got no reply to my emails

  • joejackson999_grrr
    Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Carl - thx for the info.

      Problem is: the emails I sent were asking you to re-send my reg code
      which got lost when my XP machine died.

      I don't have a reg code.

      So, I'm stuck until you send me the reg code that matches order #
      U12794904.

      Joe PS what about the upload/download problem?

      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Gundel" <carlg@...> wrote:

      > Hi Joe,
      >
      > Sorry you didn't get answer from me personally, but that's what this
      > forum is for. ;-)
      >
      > First, I recommand you upgrade to v4.03. It's better, and the
      upgrade
      > is free. Just download and install it and it will work with your
      > registration code.
      >
      > Two particular tips for making LB work on Vista.
      >
      > - Use the Run as administrator option to start Liberty BASIC when
      you
      > want to apply the registration code. It should not be necessary to
      do
      > this again after you enter the code.
      > - Install it in a root folder like c:\lb4 instead of the Program
      Files
      > folder. This won't be necessary in future releases.
      >
      > -Carl

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic