33091Re: transcribing GWBasic "Chain" etc commands

  • Brent Thorn
    Feb 2, 2007
      Hello Alan or anyone porting old BASIC code,

      I have started a board to help port BASIC code for DOS to Liberty
      BASIC or Just BASIC. There is no need to register for this particular
      section of my site, unless you need to attach a big file (or your
      post sets off the anti-spam measures).

      The address is http://www.b6sw.com/qbasic

      Bay 6 Software - http://www.b6sw.com/

      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "alan procter" <alanprocter@...>
      > | am transcribing a GW basic program whose function is stock
      > and Data recording and subsequent reports. The suite of programs
      > consist of a number of programs, totalling 1.8 MB.
      > Several of the programs were of large size individually
      > employing "Chain" commands to load subsections to the within
      > particular programs.
      > I note the file menu in LB does have an "Insert File" option. But
      > can find no detailed description as the function of this option in
      > LB. Does it replicate the Chain commands in GW?
      > Alan Procter
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic