33069transcribing GWBasic "Chain" etc commands

  • alan procter
    Feb 1, 2007
      | am transcribing a GW basic program whose function is stock control
      and Data recording and subsequent reports. The suite of programs
      consist of a number of programs, totalling 1.8 MB.

      Several of the programs were of large size individually
      employing "Chain" commands to load subsections to the within
      particular programs.

      I note the file menu in LB does have an "Insert File" option. But I
      can find no detailed description as the function of this option in
      LB. Does it replicate the Chain commands in GW?

      Alan Procter
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic