31982Re: [libertybasic] (unknown)

  • Chergarj@cs.com
    Sep 26, 2006
      In a message dated 9/26/2006 5:11:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      lendesouza@... writes:
      > I wrote a program in QB 4.5 a few months
      > ago and would like to convert it to LB because LB is Windows based. How
      > difficult would it be to make this conversion? I

      Most of Liberty BASIC is relatively easy to learn; but the study is
      demanding. Still, most of LB is easier to learn than QB. You should be able to
      convert almost any program from QB to LB. Also check the LB ConForums for a section
      about QB-LB conversions.

      tooanalytical