28992AW: [libertybasic] NEED HELP! (EOF password troubles)

  • pendl2megabit
    Dec 1 2:39 PM
      Some questions so:

      1) did you run your code in the debugger step-by-step?
      you can then check the values of the variables easily,
      to track down the error

      2) can you discribe, in detail, how this routine should work?

      3) did you run the code I provided?
      you could then see if it works for you