      From: Scott
      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2004 11:56 AM
      Subject: [libertybasic] Re: GNU General Public License and program credit

      Pooh Bear,

      SourceForge is great and I have a few non-LB projects there myself.
      Some I began and some I joined in on.

      Since you did ask for alternatives, you could begin a thread at
      http://www.LBDownloads.com/files/ and upload your code and any
      additional support files into the thread.

      I created that forum which allows for file attachments and
      hotlinking recently because the files area of this group is about
      full. I had made it mainly to be another file depot for LB'ers, but
      since it does have a forum layout I think it could be utilized
      nicely for projects and such too since users can comment and
      uploaded files can be updated and such.

      HTH,
      Scott

      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, Pooh Bear <poohbear2767@b...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Mike,
      > I am happy to share this project with everyone.
      > I am trying to figure out how to use SourceForge so I can upload
      it there.
      > Or does anyone know of a better place.
      > Has anyone here used SourceForge and can you help me get my
      project on there.

      > I have uploaded my bas file to the files section of the Liberty
      Basic Yahoo group.