for my war party colleagues...

  • Alan Turin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      ...from Jack Peevey at georgiagop@yahoogroups.com

      I am a senior citizen.

      During the Clinton Administration I had a good job.

      Since President Bush took office,

      I have watched my entire life change for the worse

      because of his policies.

      I lost my job.

      I lost my home.

      I lost my health insurance.

      I lost my two sons in that terrible War in Iraq.

      As a matter of fact, I've lost virtually everything

      and become homeless.

      Instead of getting some help, I only got arrested.

      George W. Bush has to go!

      We should do anything that Senators Kennedy, Clinton,

      and Kerry want to insure that a Democrat is back in

      the White House with the next election.

      Sincerely,

      Saddam Hussein