Don't bother me right now...this ain't hiphop or gangsta rap!

  • Torgbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      I am higher naturally than any hardcore drug addict could ever be
      worldwide! World War 3 on the brink, did you say...euro-white vs
      arab-white...well don't bother me with such non-sense!
      I am in the middle of a one person house party, as African Songtress
      Angelique Kidjo is singing AKWABA to me on my computer network
      (RealPlayer)!

      All Praises to the Gods, Goddesses, Ancestors and Spirits!

      PS: When one knows whom he really is mental/physical/spiritual
      enslavement or a fear of death to one's physical temple is NOT an
      option!