Hello

  • gcgipson
    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 22, 2001
      Hello everyone. I�m a right-wing Black
      Nationalist, of sorts, that is deeply interested in Liberia. I
      have never been to Liberia before, or any part of
      Africa for that matter, but I do plan on going sometime
      next year. My interest in Liberia stems from the fact
      that freed slaves (my ancestors) played a major role
      in creating Liberia, and from the fact that I am
      planning out a new Black Nationalist movement that will be
      centered around Liberia. So, in short, I�m here to absorb
      as much information as possible about Liberia. My
      first question is: Due to the current instability of
      the country, will it be possible (or wise for that
      matter) to travel to Liberia sometime next
      year?<br><br>-Glenn
    • torgbi_of_chicago
      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 17, 2004
        Madam Emily Rose