I hope that everyone is not giving up

  • randy1315
    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 29, 2001
      I really enjoyed living in Liberia. It was the best time of my life. I only wish it would have lasted forever, I sure did not want to leave.<br><br> <a href=http://www.geocities.com/randy1315/Liberia.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/randy1315/Liberia.html</a>
    • torgbi_of_chicago
      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 17, 2004
        Madam Emily Rose
        Deputy Resettlement Officer