I would like to know more about Liberia

  • ama1313
    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 7, 2000
      HI, I am from the United States and I have
      recently met a man from Liberia. I would like to know more
      about the country from a different view point. I have
      heard what he has told me about the place and I would
      like to hear what anyone else has to say about it. I
      would like to know about the Liberian culture and
      customs. He is Christian if that makes a difference about
      culture and customs. I am white and I would also like to
      know how a Liberian man and a white woman would be
      accepted in Liberia. I would like to know about the
      schools and medical facilities in Liberia. I know a
      little about the politics as I have been reading about
      it. Anything you can tell me would be greatly
      appreciated. Thanks so much and God Bless
    • torgbi_of_chicago
      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 17, 2004
        Madam Emily Rose
        Deputy Resettlement Officer