this is so cool!

  • suzan.johnston8349@ytttned.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Damn man!! This could potentially be the greatest day of my life. I am now officially 'hooked' hehe. I was starting to wonder if i'd ever find someone who could manage put up with my nonsense! I know I definetly wasn't getting younger by the day so im glad my bestfriend told me about this place were I found my special someone ;): http://www.findchikzhere.info/rnvhf . May sound crazy, but it honestly only took me a week to find my ideal one on there, and after 12 months of being with eachother, well, now we are organizing to write and swap vows :)