Re: LIBCOOP Today,s Information

  • ASHFAQ HUSSAIN
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007

      Respected Nadeem sb. & All others

      ODLIS —Online Dictionary forLibrary and Information Scienceby Joan M. Reitz is very usefull link for librarians as well as for students

      we may check here the definition of one-on-one and a lot of other terms related to our field.

      Regards

      Ashfaq

      On 2/1/07, nadeem sohail <nsa752001@...> wrote:

      Dear professionals
      Aslam o Alikum
      One-on-one
      Services provided by a librarian or other library staff member working alone with a single patron, usually involving a high degree of interaction, as in most transactions at the reference desk. Synonymous with one-to-one.

      .

      Nadeem Sohail
      Librarian
      Main Library Faculty of Commerce,