Professor Kanwal Ameen appointed on TTS

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
      With immense pleasure I am going to announce that Dr. Kanwal Ameen, Chairperson of DLISPU has been appointed as a professor under Tenure Track System. This is another milestone in her career and for the profession of librarianship in Pakistan.

      I congratulate her for this success and pray for more happiness in her life.

      Khalid Mahmood, PhD
      Professor of Library & Information Science, University of the Punjab, Lahore, PAKISTAN
      President, Pakistan Library Association
      Chief Editor, Pakistan Journal of Library & Information Science
      Cell: +92-333-4271285
      Email: khalidmahmood@... and khalid.dlis@...
      Internet: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/description/96/Dr-Khalid-Mahmood.html
    • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
        really it is a pride, Congratulateion
        Regards
        ----
        Abdul Waheed,
        (0300-4483461)
        Chief Librarian
        MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
        MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc)(Urdu)LL.B(PU)
        Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
        ASIST SIG-III InfoShare Membership Award 2009
        GC University, Katchery Road,
        Lahore 54000

        CONTACTS:
        EMail:chieflibrarian@...
        UAN :  +92-111 000 010/ Ext 243
        Direct: +92-42-99213348
        Mob:   +92-300-4483461

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
          Dear Madam Kanwal

          Many many congratulations  for achieving TTS Professorship. Its matter of honor for LIS faculty all over the country.

          Regards,

          Muhammad Arif
          Assistant Professor/HoD
          Department of Library and Information Science
          Allama Iqbal Open University
          Islamabad-44000, Pakistan.
          Tel.: +9251-9057235 (O)
          +9251-9250179 (O)

        • Rafiq
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
            Wow... Wonderful. May Allah bless you best of health and spirits to enjoy this status and contribute towards profession! Of course,a source of inspiration, you always!

            Many Congrats!

            --
            Muhammad Rafiq, Ph.D.
            Assistant Professor,

            The Jay Jordan IFLA/OCLC Early Career Development Fellow, OH, USA
            Associate to Mortenson Centre for International Library Programs, IL, USA

            On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Dr. Khalid Mahmood <khalidmahmood@...> wrote:

            With immense pleasure I am going to announce that Dr. Kanwal Ameen, Chairperson of DLISPU has been appointed as a professor under Tenure Track System. This is another milestone in her career and for the profession of librarianship in Pakistan.

            I congratulate her for this success and pray for more happiness in her life.

            Khalid Mahmood, PhD
            Professor of Library & Information Science, University of the Punjab, Lahore, PAKISTAN
            President, Pakistan Library Association
            Chief Editor, Pakistan Journal of Library & Information Science
            Cell: +92-333-4271285
            Email: khalidmahmood@... and khalid.dlis@...
            Internet: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/description/96/Dr-Khalid-Mahmood.html

          • Muhammad. Zulqarnain Akhtar
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013

               Congratulations Madam. May Allah Almighty bless you with more success and opportunities to serve the LIS profession.

              Muhammad Zulqarnain Akhtar
              Acting Principal Librarian,
              Central Library,
              International Islamic University,
              Sector H-10, Islamabad.
              Ph.#    +92-51-9019384

              Email: http://by167w.bay167.mail.live.com/mail/rafiqfsd@...
              Cell: +92 (0) 324 443 6554
              The Jay Jordan IFLA/OCLC Early Career Development Fellow, OH, USA
              Associate to Mortenson Centre for International Library Programs, IL, USA
              On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Dr. Khalid Mahmood <khalidmahmood@...> wrote:

              With immense pleasure I am going to announce that Dr. Kanwal Ameen, Chairperson of DLISPU has been appointed as a professor under Tenure Track System. This is another milestone in her career and for the profession of librarianship in Pakistan.

              I congratulate her for this success and pray for more happiness in her life.

              Khalid Mahmood, PhD
              Professor of Library & Information Science, University of the Punjab, Lahore, PAKISTAN
              President, Pakistan Library Association
              Chief Editor, Pakistan Journal of Library & Information Science
              Cell: +92-333-4271285
              Email: mailto:khalidmahmood%40yahoo.com and mailto:khalid.dlis%40pu.edu.pk
              Internet: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/description/96/Dr-Khalid-Mahmood.html

            • Mohinder Satija
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
                 Congratulations to Pof Kanwal  Ameen and to the PU LIS Dept.

                Dr M P Satija, UGC Emeritus fellow
                Dept of Library & Inf Science,
                Guru Nanak Dev University
                Amritsar-143005,India
                0091-(0)183-5012654(R)
                0091-9463169696

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013
                  Congratulations Madam,

                  May Allah bless you more.

                  Regards,

                  Muhammad Shahid Soroya
                  Regional Librarian
                  Allama Iqbal Open University, Lahore
                  Ph.D Scholar (CSAS, PU, LHR)
                  M.Phil, MLIS, LLB (PU)

                  Secretary General (2012-2014)
                  Pakistan Library Association (www.pla.org.pk)
                  President (2012-2014)
                  President
                  Pakistan Librarians Welfare Organization (www.librarianswelfare.org)
                  SLA-PAM International Membership Award Winner 2007
                  PAM Information Ethics Ambassador 2009
                  Patron
                  International Journal of Information Management Sciences