This Ramzan is going very Hard for Paki. Librarianship

  • Jawwad
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Dear all Professional Colleagues

      Salams

      I am writing this very heave heart that in this Ramzan we have lot many of our friends, colleagues, and mentors. We have lost very dear ones.

      I request my all professional colleagues please pray for departed ones and say collective ASTAGFHAR for all of us. Allah shower us blessings on all of us and give us peace and happiness.

      This is a humble request to all of you please ASATGFAR.

      Take care,

      With best regards,

      Muhammad Jawwad
      Lecturer in Library and Information Sciences
      Room No.111, Bolck No. 6
      Allama Iqbal Open University
      Islamabad-Pakistan
    • Bushra Almas Jaswal
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2012
        Dear brother,

        Yes, its hard for us as we have to bear the pain of losing some of our very dear and very respected colleagues. But see, how good it is for the departed souls. They were blessed souls departing in a blessed month and how painless was their departure for their true destination.

        Allah o Akbar! The were chosen for Allah's special blessings.We should pray for them with SABR and SHUKR, accepting Allah"s will with whole heart. May Allah give us the courage.

        Ameen!

        Bushra

        ------- :)

        Bushra Almas Jaswal
        Chief Librarian & Associate Professor,
        Ewing Memorial Library,
        Forman Christian College (a Chartered University), Feroze Pur Road, Lahore
        Phone 9231581-8, Ext-325
        E-mail:
        bushrajaswal@... or bushra.jaswal@...
        Moblie (92)0300-5117435