Closing of Registration for National Training on Total Library Solution (TLS)

  • Ata ur Rehman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Dear All

      With immense pleasure, I would like to share with you all that we have got a very positive response from your side and we thank you all for your trust on LISolutions.  All the seats for this training has been filled by the grace of Almighty Allah.

      It will not be possible for us to accommodate more participants in this training.  The professionals/candidates who are in the process of nominations from their offices are requested to register them online at http://lisolutions.org/tls-training-registration/ till Tuesday July 5, 2011.  Or send the following details by email at info@...

      Name:
      Designation:
      Contact:
      Address:
      City:
      Details of Nominations/Registration Fee:

      Regards,

      Ata ur Rehman
      LISolutions