Paper Published in Chinese Librarianship

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am pleased to share the publication of this article in an American online
      journal.

      Butt, Komal; Qutab, Saima; & Mahmood, Khalid. (2011). Access and use of the
      Internet in
      the libraries of Lahore, Pakistan. Chinese Librarianship: an International
      Electronic Journal,
      31. URL: http://www.iclc.us/cliej/cl31BQM.pdf Prof. Dr. Khalid Mahmood
      Department of Library & Information Science
      University of the Punjab
      Lahore, PAKISTAN
      Cell: +92-333-4271285
      Email: khalidmahmood@... and khalid@...