Re: [plagpk] Response To the comments from ........

  • Anwar Ejaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006

      Dear Colleagues, Assalam o Alaikum

      It is my request to all the worthy members and the moderators, that at least we should have some agreed principles for communication on these forums.

      It is not difficult for any member to COLOR other member’s message. Since we don’t write in legal language therefore, deriving some specific meaning from any message is in no way difficult. If any member feel himself/herself fails to understand meaning of any particular message, instead of publishing it for everybody, he/she should write to the person directly for further explanation. Otherwise this practice can sometimes start unnecessary and unhealthy discussions on such forums.

      Madam Bushra is a very senior and respected professional. Instead of answering her questions on this forum I feel it more respectful to write to her directly.

      May Allah Bless You All

      Anwar Ejaz