Congratulations to Director General National Library of Pakistan

  • Shafiq UR Rehman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010

      Dear Professionals,

      Aoa,

      Congratulations to my close friend CH. Muhammad Nazeer on his restoration as a Director General National Library of Pakistan , Islamabad. I am also pleased to know that concerned authorities withdraw all their illegal order of  his suspension.

      I hope that he will work with new zeal  and harmony for the development of Library Profession in General and National Library of Pakistan  in specific. The National Library of Pakistan is very important segment of profession and this institution has its role in the development of LIS in Pakistan.

      I pray for the better future of National Library and wish best of luck to Director General  National Library

      Best Regard,

      CH.SHAFIQ UR REHMAN

      Doctorant/ PhD Scholar (Information Science and Communication)

      Université Charles-de-Gaulle - Lille 3

       Lille, France

      Cell No.0033 (0)625904342

       Web: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/descriptions.asp?faculty=21002