Re: LIBCOOP PLC- Seminar “Emerging Technolo gies in Libraries: New Challenges for 21st Ce ntury Librarians”

  • Muhammad Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      I want to say thanks to PLC team for their first effort which they made themselves
      for the development fo the futurist.
      i hope many more in the future. my regards and best compliments with them.
      And my efforts also with them in any stage of PLC.

      regards
      Muhammad Ibrahim
      SHC

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        Dear Arshid Mehmood
        Accept my heartiest congratulations on organizing the academic library based programme in Karachi. I will request to you to please send us the Wasim Sahib's presentation regarding visually impaired person as it will be needed to you just to compair the services given to the blind students (VIP's) at GCU Lahore. The CSS center was established in 2008 and all my dear colleagues present in PLA Conference witnesed the PPT's of Mr. Abid Iqbal Abid, Librarian GCU Lahore. I am sure you and the other professional in Karachi will exchage view oral or verbal regarding the extended the service for special students not in the GCU or Karachi but all over the country. I believe that programme organized in Karachi are held on the contribution of the participants and not on the contribution of the top management but not by the organization platform.

        Regards,

        ----
        Abdul Waheed,
        Chief Librarian
        MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester),LL.B
        M.L.Sc, MA(Pol.Sc) MA(Urdu)
        Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab

        GC University, Katchery Road,
        Lahore 54000
        CONTACTS:

        UAN :  +92-111 000 010/   Ext 243,245