Ballot Papers have reached and they require to be treated on urgent basis by all

  • rana javed
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Dear Professionals,
                       Today we received Ballot papers in our organization through leopard courier service.Its 30 April today and these have reached through courier from quetta to islamabad in so many days,which means even if you send hem back through courier they may take many days.
      Therefore its my request to all PLA members from federal branch to treat return of filled ballot papers to election commissioner on top priority basis.You all have decided already to whom you will vote therefore i think noone must keep ballot paper with him for even one day.If you received it today you must send these back either today or maximum on saturday as that will ensure that your ballot papers reached before the scheduled time to election commissioner.
      Do hurry and despatch ballot papers back to election commissioner as early as possible for you.

      Regards

      Rana Zia Javed
      From Revival Group