PJLIS 2009: Call for papers

  • Kanwal Ameen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009

      Dear Colleagues, AOA and Happy  new year!

      You are invited to send good quality research paper by 15th February, 2009 for the PJLIS coming issue. I am also pleased to share that soon we are going to get the notification of HEC approval for the Journal.

      Needless to mention that without writer's cooperation producing quality journal well on time in not possible.

      Looking forward to a hear from you!
      --
      Dr. Kanwal Ameen
      *Assist. Professor