Re: LIBCOOP Shocking: CBR Director Dancing in Mujra

  • Mahmood Rehmani
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008

      This is not a good act for the leaders of the country especially the islamic one. But we should not forget that our society is full of such things at mass level. Considering the society as a whole i would say that they also have a man behind their big Designations. Therefore it is not at all shocking and criticizing it, would be an interference in their personal life.

      Jaisay awam waisay hukmran

      regards,

      Mahmood

      A friend is a living treasure, and if u have one, u have the most valuable gifts in life.