Sad News

  • zahid_librarian
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 3, 2008
      Dear Professionals,

      Mr. Sami-u-din
      Vice President PLA Sindh Branch, has passed away.

      Pray for him and his family.

      Zahid Hussain Sahito
      Assistant Librarian
      MUET Library & Online Information Center,Jamshoro
    • Asghar Abbasi
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 20, 2008

        Dear Colleagues,

        I would like to share sad news that the vice Chairman of Sultana Foundation, Islamabad Mr. Abdul Rauf has passed away.

        Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Illeh e Rajeuun.

        His funeral prayer will be held at 6.00 PM at H-8 graveyard today

        May Allah rest his soul in heaven.

        Asghar Abbasi

        c/o Rashid Mehmood, Librarian, Sultana Foundation.

      • farhat hussain
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 4, 2008
          This is for the information of all concerned that the father of Ms. Naveed-e-Sehar, Asstt Professor, Department of Library & Information Science, University of Karachi passed away on Thursday, 4th September 2008. We all pray to Almighty Allah to rest his soul in eternal peace and give courage to the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss.

          Farhat Hussain
          University of Karachi

        • Arshad Mahmood
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 4, 2008

            It's depressing news for Madam Naveed's student that her Father passed away. My pray for her father and her family, that may Almighty Allah give rest to her father's soul in everlasting peace and provide bravery to his family to tolerate this huge permanent loss.

            Arshad Mahmood,
            Training Officer,
            Learning Resource Center (LRC),
            Training and Development Department,
            State Bank of Pakistan,
            I.I.Chunrigar Road,
            Karachi.
            Tel: ++9221- 2453062

            Member SLA (USA)
            Life Member PLA (FB)
            Cell: 0333-5321480

            This is for the information of all concerned that the father of Ms. Naveed-e-Sehar, Asstt Professor, Department of Library & Information Science, University of Karachi passed away on Thursday, 4th September 2008. We all pray to Almighty Allah to rest his soul in eternal peace and give courage to the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss.

            Farhat Hussain
            University of Karachi

          • waris bhatti
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 28, 2009
              Dear Professionals,
              It is informed you all with deep sorrow and grief that mother of  Hafiz Khubaib Ahmad,Deputy  Director, National Library of Pakistan has passed away  (Innah Lillah-e Wa Innah Illehe Rajeoon). May Allah rest her soul in eternal peace and give patience and courage to Hafiz sb and his family to bear this irreparrable loss. Her Namaz-e-Janaza will be offered today (Thursday) at her native village in Kasur.
              To contact Hafiz Khubaib Ahmad's Cell # 0300-5142949 and email: khubaib58@....

              Regards

              Muhammad Waris Bhatti
              A. D. (NLP, Islamabad)

            • SAmim Kardar
              Message 6 of 21 , Nov 5, 2009

                Deat Colleagues

                I have read the news about the target killing of  Khurshid Akhter Ansari Sahib, Asstt. Professor of LIS Deptt. University of Baluchistan in Quetta . It is really a shocking news and a great loss of Education Society of Pakistan Specially the Community of Library Science as well as his family. At a time such as this, words cannot express our feelings.

                May Almighty Allah rest his soul in peace, grant him Jannah and give courage his family members to face this great loss with patience.

                Sameem Kardar
                Assistant Librarian
                Serial Section
                NED University Of Engineering & Technology
                Karachi, Pakistan
                75270

                General Secretary
                Pakistan Library CLub, HQ

              • gombak_98
                Message 7 of 21 , Feb 7, 2011
                  Another leader passes away.
                  Mr. Abdur Rahim Khan, former Chief Librarian, Panjab University Library, left us today (February 8) early morning. The funeral prayers will be held after Asr prayers in the E-Block mosque at the Quaid-i-Azam Campus, University of the Punjab.
                  Mumtaz Anwar
                • buriro mumtaz
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jun 20, 2011
                    Dear Professionals A o A

                    I am very sorry to share this sad news that the mother of Madam Dr. Rafia Ahmed
                    Shaikh  (Pro Vice Chancellor University of Sindh Badin Campus  ) has passed away
                    last day. We are deeply saddened by her mother's death. May God give her eternal
                    rest and may her soul rest in peace! .(inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon),
                    Request to all for Dua.
                    With sorrow

                    Mumtaz Ali Buriro
                    Assistant Librarian
                    Muet Library & Online Information Centre
                    Mehran UET Jamshoro03332634110mumtaz
                  • kk k
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jun 21, 2011

                      .(inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon), Very Sorry Madam Rafia Ahmed Shaikh

                      Message 10 of 21 , Nov 19, 2012

                        Dear LIS professionals

                        AOA

                        It is indeed a sad news for me as well as for our all professional colleagues, that Mother of  Pro Imran Ghani Punjab University Lahore  has passed away on 19-11-2012.

                        May Allah rest his soul in eternal peace and bless her with Jannah . Ameen.

                        Allah Un ke Family ko  Sabre Jameel ata Farmai

                        For contact Ph: 03004778471

                        only trust on ALLAH
                        MIAN USMAN YASIN

                        LIBRARIAN Punjab Group Of College,s GRW.
                        MLISc(Punjab University Lahore)
                        Member:PLA,PULISAA
                        Usman.yasin1@...
                        Onlyu_415@...
                        055-6705415
                        0314-4614049
                      • ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                        Message 11 of 21 , Nov 22, 2012
                          May! ALLAH G bestow Jannat-ul-fardous to eternal soul (MAAN G!)  . Ameen!
                          Plz request to all plz pray for maan G!
                          JAZAKALLAH KAHIAR

                          Message 12 of 21 , Nov 22, 2012
                            Its very very sad news may Allah rest his soul in peac Ameen

                            Message 13 of 21 , Nov 22, 2012
                              WE are so saddened on the sad demise of Prof. Imran Ghani's.
                              Deep regards

                              ----
                              Abdul Waheed,
                              (0300-4483461)
                              Chief Librarian
                              MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
                              MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc)(Urdu)LL.B(PU)
                              Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
                              ASIST SIG-III InfoShare Membership Award 2009
                              GC University, Katchery Road,
                              Lahore 54000

                              CONTACTS:
                              EMail:chieflibrarian@...
                              UAN :  +92-111 000 010/ Ext 243
                              Direct: +92-42-99213348
                              Mob:   +92-300-4483461

                              May! ALLAH G bestow Jannat-ul-fardous to eternal soul (MAAN G!)  . Ameen!
                              Plz request to all plz pray for maan G!
                              JAZAKALLAH KAHIAR

                              It is indeed a sad news for me as well as for our all professional colleagues, that Mother of  Pro Imran Ghani Punjab University Lahore  has passed away on 19-11-2012.

                              May Allah rest his soul in eternal peace and bless her with Jannah . Ameen.

                              Allah Un ke Family ko  Sabre Jameel ata Farmai

                              For contact Ph: 03004778471

                              only trust on ALLAH
                              MIAN USMAN YASIN

                              LIBRARIAN Punjab Group Of College,s GRW.
                              MLISc(Punjab University Lahore)
                              Member:PLA,PULISAA
                              Usman.yasin1@...
                              Onlyu_415@...
                              055-6705415
                              0314-4614049
                            • Khurram, GC University
                              Message 14 of 21 , Nov 22, 2012

                                            I’m afraid that Mr. Abdul Waheed; Chief Librarian, GCU Lahore didn’t mention Prof. Imran Ghani’s mother while sending condolence message rather in haste. Accept apology for the same.
                                            GCU Library is equally saddened in the grief of Prof. Imran Ghani over the death of his mother. There is no substitute of mother’s love in this world. May Almighty Allah bless the departed soul in eternal peace and grant courage to the deceased family members to bear the irreparable loss with fortitude.

                                Profound Regards,

                                Khurram Shahzad
                                Librarian
                                GC University, Ketchery Road,
                                Lahore

                                May! ALLAH G bestow Jannat-ul-fardous to eternal soul (MAAN G!)  . Ameen!
                                Plz request to all plz pray for maan G!
                                JAZAKALLAH KAHIAR

                                  May! ALLAH G bestow Jannat-ul-fardous to eternal soul (MAAN G!)  . Ameen!
                                  Plz request to all plz pray for maan G!
                                  JAZAKALLAH KAHIAR

                                  Dear LIS professionalsAOAIt is indeed a sad news for me as well as for our all professional colleagues, that Mother of  Pro Imran Ghani Punjab University Lahore  has passed away on 19-11-2012.May Allah rest his soul in eternal peace and bless her with Jannah . Ameen.Allah Un ke Family ko  Sabre Jameel ata Farmai
                                  For contact Ph: 03004778471

                                  only trust on ALLAH
                                  MIAN USMAN YASIN

                                  LIBRARIAN Punjab Group Of College,s GRW.
                                • Muhammad Asif Khan
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Jan 21, 2013

                                    إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
                                    Dear Professional Colleagues
                                    It matter of profound grief that Sister of Saif-ur-Rehman Attique Deputy Chief Librarian and Hafiz Habib-ur-Rehman Senior Librarian University of the Punjab, Lahore passed away today on 22nd  January 2013. His funeral prayer would be offered today at Jamia Masjad Mansoora Multan Road Lahore after Zohar prayer (1:30pm)

                                    Muhammad Asif Khan
                                    Deputy Chief Librarian
                                    Punjab University Library
                                    Lahore
                                  • mian u
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Sep 5, 2013

                                      Aslamoalaycum

                                      I am sharing a sad news with our library professionals that the Chief Librarian of Punjab Group Of Collegs Gujranwala
                                      Muhammad Saddique has died on Thursday (Inallilahay Wa inanalillay Rajayoon). we are deeply grief in occassion.

                                      Contact :03006490784

                                      only trust on ALLAH
                                      MIAN USMAN YASIN

                                      LIBRARIAN Punjab Group Of College,s GRW.
                                      MLISc(Punjab University Lahore)
                                      Member:PLA,PULISAA
                                      Usman.yasin1@...
                                      Onlyu_415@...
                                      055-6705415
                                      0314-4614049
                                    • kamran khan

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Sep 6, 2013

                                          May Allah rest His soul in eternal peace and grant strength to the family to bear this great loss (Summa Ameen)