Felicitations to Mr. S. H. Tahir Naqvi on Joining NIPS, QAU, Islamabad

  • Khalid Mirza
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Dear Professionals

      Assalamoalikum!

      It is indeed immense pleasure for all LIS students (both X & present) of LIS Dept. AIOU, Islamabad that our jovial friend Mr. S. H. Tahir Naqvi, Ex-C.R. have been selected as Assistant Librarian (BPS:17) at National Institute of Pakistan Studies, NIPS, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.  We all LIS Professionals of QAU are pleased to welcome Mr. Tahir on joining NIPS on joining. We are truly proud of your extraordinary achievements. Your dedication and determination are genuine qualities that have helped to prepare you for the bright future. It is the also culmination of your hard work and sincere professional effort, you were really deserved it.

      We are wishing you the very best and want to share our words of encouragement and loving thoughts. You are always in our thoughts, And how much we love you.

      Best wishes for the bright future.

      Khalid Bashir Mirza & Khalid Ashraf Awan
      Cataloguer/Classifier
      Dr. Raziuddin Siddiqi Memorial Library (DRSML)
      Qauid-i-Azam University
      Islamabad
      051-90642078

    • Khalid Mirza