Respectable Professional let us raise voice for defending our headquarter 's rights

  • rana javed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Respectable Professionals,
      Today too I have been observing the
      headline news of
      www.pla.org.pk
      This headline news is that PLA has launched its
      official website.
      Means Punjab Branch is not ready to handover the
      rights of Balochistan as headquarters to Balochistan
      inspite of our continuous requests and efforts.
      It’s a very serious issue and a very wrong tradition
      that a branch council snatches the rights of
      headquarters.
      With help of this news headlines PLA HAS LANUNCHED ITS
      OFFICIAL WEBSITE what all of you perceive.
      Think over it and make successful effort to stop
      Punjab branch from such an overstepping and an illegal
      move so openly.
      I request all the professional community to raise
      voice to stop Punjab branch from this overstepping
      immediately so that our headquarters might not feel
      dejected.

      Regards

      Rana Zia Javed Joyia
      Quaid-e-Azam University