Registration of PLA Golden Jubilee International Conference

  • Muhammad Ahsan Tahami
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,

      Now the Registration of

      PLA Golden Jubilee International Conference

      is open. Please visit

      http://pla.org.pk/GJIC2007/Registration.aspx

      --
      Muhammad Ahsan
      President
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Dear Sir,
        i protest strongly on your act of inclusion of old FB PLA
        Office bearers as office bearers of PLA on web site by you.
        I also suggest you must make it clear that you are just a branch and
        not PLA AS WEB SITE shows it as PLA,
        In past FB enjoyed by representing itself as PLA AND NOW YOUR WEB
        SITE has made me feel afraid that you are perhaps going to use the
        name
        PLA
        instead of
        PLA Punjab Branch.

        In your invitation for registration it is not good that you have not
        made it clear that you are just a branch council.
        Remove the names of those from web site as federal branch officials
        who have lost all credibility and legality.They are no more PLA
        FB.They are just those who have been enjoying authorities illegally
        and i dont know why you have made an effort through this web site to
        show defucnt illegals of FB as Federal Branch.
        Make correction in organization link on your web site otherwise we
        will have reservations from your side that you want to support
        defucnt at every cost.

        Khalid Ashraf Awan
        Islamabad

        --- In libcoop@yahoogroups.com, "Muhammad Ahsan Tahami"
        <matahami@...> wrote:

        > *Dear Colleagues,*
        >
        > *Now the* *Registration of* PLA Golden Jubilee International
        Conference