Re: [libcb-] Bike Boat Bike 2012

  • Andrew Pfau
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2012
      Thanks for a great ride on a beautiful day.  Thank you Marv for leading.  This is always my favorite LI ride.
      This ride  showcases just how pretty the Northfork is.  The water views, the wildlife, the vineyards, just a really nice venue to eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches with
      my LIBC family.

      Andrew S. Pfau
      Andrew S. Pfau, CPA, P.C.
      125 Jericho Tpke-ste 200