Re: [lib-info-society] Cooperation Required

  • Heather Morrison
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
      greetings Nafiz,

      Another good resource is the Directory of Open Access Journals:
      http://www.doaj.org/

      There are 50 free journals listed on Library and Information Sciences
      in DOAJ. A quick link can be found at:
      http://www.doaj.org/ljbs?cpid=129

      If you have any comments on the availability of information on
      library and information science in Bangladesh, and whether these free
      resources are helpful, please let me know. If I could pass along
      these comments to my colleagues in North America, I believe it would
      be very helpful to encourage people to post their articles to E-LIS.

      hope this helps,

      Heather Morrison
      http://poeticeconomics.blogspot.com

      On 26-Oct-05, at 11:37 PM, Karl Dietz wrote:

      > On 10/26/05, Zapopan Martin Muela-Meza <zapopanmuela@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Dear Nafiz,
      >>
      >> Why don't you try searching yourself in E-LIS, E-prints in Library
      >> and
      >> Information Science?
      >> http://eprints.rclis.org/perl/search/simple
      >>

      > dear nafiz,
      >
      > beside e-lis also the archive of this list ist very useful for your
      > questions. thanks to zapopan for this list! - also in wikipedia is a
      > lot of good stuff. let us know how you are going on. best wishes
      >
      > --
      > Viele Gruesse, Karl Dietz
      > www.karldietz.de
      > eLearning . Recherche . et al.

      > ~-->
      > home page
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/C1XolB/TM

    • Nafiz Zaman
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2005
        Dear Heather,
        Many many thanks for your kind cooperation. I hope I would get
        continued support from you.

        Best regards
        Nafiz Zaman