The heat is on

  • zorro_email
    Message 1 of 249 , Aug 19, 2000
      Titans are back and hungry. They tied the first
      game against Moncton 2-2 in the off season calendar.
      They losed yestaerday 5-4 against Baie-Comeau. We will
      play against Moncton tomorrow and hope the rookies
      will kick their butts. <br>Speaking of rookies, the
      two Michael's seems to impress their coach. We'll see
      what kind of season we will have in Bathurst only in
    • zorro_email
      Message 249 of 249 , Feb 2, 2002
        Well is there a coach more stupid than Guylain
        Raymond from the Rimouski's Oceanic? Well i know that Joe
        Canale is back but frankly, Guylain sucks big time. He's
        always the victim and is always crying about the ref
        calls and his team is always loosing because of his
        injured players...bla bla bla....Shot the f... up and
        make a man of your self. I can't believe that this
        serious organisation end's up with such a disgrace to the
        coaching of this team. You don't like Real Paiement
        fine... but don't involve the population of Rimouski in
        your personnal agenda geek! Too much jealousy knowing
        that Paiement is gonna coach at the all star game in
        Riki...looser! <br><br>Zorro...