Wildcats will be king

  • zorro_email
    Message 1 of 249 , Feb 9, 2000
      I follow the junior hockey with less interest
      since the bunch of trade that appear in the league,
      it's just look like NHL...predictable!<br>The wildcats
      are unbeaten since 11 games and they will win the
      title in the league..it's almost written in the Sky.
      The moose and the rempart are just some figurant in
      the race...speaking of race<br>i prefer to
      concentrate my self on Jacques Villeneuve and the new F1
      season's coming soon in march! But i will keep on to
      inform the members about junior hockey in this club.
      With only 9 members it's hard to have some motivation
      but i know it will grow if i keep
      posting...<br>Zorro!
    • zorro_email
      Message 249 of 249 , Feb 2, 2002
        Well is there a coach more stupid than Guylain
        Raymond from the Rimouski's Oceanic? Well i know that Joe
        Canale is back but frankly, Guylain sucks big time. He's
        always the victim and is always crying about the ref
        calls and his team is always loosing because of his
        injured players...bla bla bla....Shot the f... up and
        make a man of your self. I can't believe that this
        serious organisation end's up with such a disgrace to the
        coaching of this team. You don't like Real Paiement
        fine... but don't involve the population of Rimouski in
        your personnal agenda geek! Too much jealousy knowing
        that Paiement is gonna coach at the all star game in
        Riki...looser! <br><br>Zorro...