I'm back !! 2003 Q league final approach!

  • zorro_email
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2003
      I would like to know if there's someone present in Halifax or Baie-
      Comeau at all playoffs game? Actually BC lead this semi-final match
      up 3-2. Sunday it will be the last game for Halifax this season if
      they don't win. It seems that Perreault is not that hot like he was
      during the regular season. Whitch Halifax players covering him up?