Halifax/Rouyn-Noranda report and photos!

  • terry_hawes2000
    Message 1 of 249 , Oct 8, 2001
      Hi crew! Please check out my latest game report
      from the match last night between the Moose and
      Huskies.<br><br>I think the Moose are in for three tough home games
      this week as Baie-Comeau, Rimouski and
      Shawinigan.<br><br>If you want to predict the results for these games
      and join my tipping competition go to the site and
      read message 209. There are prizes for the
    • zorro_email
      Message 249 of 249 , Feb 2, 2002
        Well is there a coach more stupid than Guylain
        Raymond from the Rimouski's Oceanic? Well i know that Joe
        Canale is back but frankly, Guylain sucks big time. He's
        always the victim and is always crying about the ref
        calls and his team is always loosing because of his
        injured players...bla bla bla....Shot the f... up and
        make a man of your self. I can't believe that this
        serious organisation end's up with such a disgrace to the
        coaching of this team. You don't like Real Paiement
        fine... but don't involve the population of Rimouski in
        your personnal agenda geek! Too much jealousy knowing
        that Paiement is gonna coach at the all star game in
        Riki...looser! <br><br>Zorro...