Re: New Member

  • zorro_email
    Message 1 of 249 , Mar 10, 2001
      Welcome abord Steve! I,m a big Titan's fan and i
      also like the Mooseheads! I know Dominic Noel very
      well (Screaming Eagles) and i know a few guy like
      Jules Eddy Laraque, Alexander Matieroukhine and a few
      more. I'm a hockey card collectors and also the founder
      of this club on Yahoo. I would be please to have
      your help to promote this club. <br>My greatest wish
      is to attract fans from other teams. So we will be
      able to discuss f.. good hockey. See ya around and
      spread the news!<br><br>Zorro
    • zorro_email
      Message 249 of 249 , Feb 2, 2002
        Well is there a coach more stupid than Guylain
        Raymond from the Rimouski's Oceanic? Well i know that Joe
        Canale is back but frankly, Guylain sucks big time. He's
        always the victim and is always crying about the ref
        calls and his team is always loosing because of his
        injured players...bla bla bla....Shot the f... up and
        make a man of your self. I can't believe that this
        serious organisation end's up with such a disgrace to the
        coaching of this team. You don't like Real Paiement
        fine... but don't involve the population of Rimouski in
        your personnal agenda geek! Too much jealousy knowing
        that Paiement is gonna coach at the all star game in
        Riki...looser! <br><br>Zorro...