No activity in last 7 days
To create a safe space for Muslim youth who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, those questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. Youth is defined as anyone 25 and under. Discussion topics include coming out to parents and family, and issues faced at the mosque and in school with peers and friends. Young people who are Muslims and identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, or who may be questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity are welcomed to join. Subscriptions are not screened, so all subscribers are requested to respect the confidentiality of the group and only subscribe if you are a young person 25 and under.
- Jan 31, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.