Alone lesbian & bi-female? May you reverse the tide soon! Wanna share with u ...

  • beforemeeting
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hello!!! Would you believe it....I fell in love with a Beautiful Cuban-
      American Engineer! at
      http://www.aboutme.com/users/wangwoqp/ylesbian.htm
      ....in The USA. And here I am in The UK...We met by a miracle, on the
      chat line. Many Thanks to
      http://www.aboutme.com/users/wangwoqp/ylesbian.htm
      ...Will let you know...for women love women...

      It's a lesbian & bi-female online dating place...lol...great job...
      Yes! The chat line was actually, frustrating to navigate and
      ironically, by luck, I met the most wonderful woman.

      ALSO, it would be great to retrieve my new lover's first ever chat
      correspondence with me, for the anniversary of our chatting for the
      very first time!! An important junction and incredibly fortunate
      event indeed!!!!?? We both would like to see what we actually typed in,
      on our first 'meeting'?!!Is it retrievable??!! Around Sept 7th - 9th,
      2006.