Re: [lfrseusa] Re: General Update

  • LCQuincy TOM
    Message 1 of 65 , Feb 29, 2008
      Here's a listing of the regions...I wonder who gets
      the Vast?

      Pacific US=East Rift
      Western US=Moonshae Isles
      Southwest US=Tymanther (returned Abeir place)
      North Central US=Waterdeep
      Northeast US=Cormyr
      Southeast US=Aglarond

      Canada=Akanul (returned Abeir placeĀ…genasi)
      Latin America=Baldur's Gate
      UK/Ireland/South Africa=Luruar (Silverymoon)
      Northern Europe/Russia=Dalelands
      Southern Europe/Turkey=Impilitur
      Australia/New Zealand/Pacific=Dragon Coast
    • ringweld@aol.com
      Message 65 of 65 , Mar 6, 2008
        You did? I guess I missed that. My bad. Good idea. Let's run with it.

        Dan P.