I'm on Outlook Drive above Baskin Road near the high school, and some summers we've had a doe taking her afternoon nap in the underbrush at the bottom of thesandysings
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS? Please come visit Lexington BNI Visitor’s Day Date: Thursday, May 7th Time: Arrive at or before 7:00am- out bylisahealeypaychex
Over the years we have seen deer passing through our yard and into neighbors' yards, probably once or twice a year, and we live nearish to Joel. Maybe theydeborah_strod
|Welcome to Lexington List, a discussion of issues relating to Lexington Massachusetts.|
- Feb 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.